This music represents Alex's connection to the tradition, lineage and continuation of the jazz art form. Amongst the many artists Alex looks to he looks to the works Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Lee Konitz, Warne Marsh and Ambrose Akimusire. The compositions for this project highlight the interplay between the Tenor and Alto saxophones, displaying them beautifully over a lush but reserved trio of Guitar, Bass, and Drums. The group features Remy LeBoeuf, Taylor Clay, Hunter Roberts and Dru Heller who all approach the work with incredible honesty.
Based in Denver, CO Alex Heffron is a first-call jazz guitarist and composer in the Denver scene. Alex plays regularly with local Denver artists such as Ken Walker, Eric Gunnison, Paul Romaine, John Gunther, Paul McKee, Jeff Jenkins, Gabe Mervine, and Todd Reid. Additionally, as a bandleader he leads his own unique projects that honor the tradition of the music while also looking forward. His music has been featured on stages all across the country, as well as at festivals like the 5 Points Jazz Festival, Telluride Jazz Festival, Evergreen Music Festival, Boulder Jazz and Arts Festival and New West Fest. Alex has studied guitar since he was 9 years old and holds a Bachelors degree from the University of Colorado Boulder.
Saturday Show Times:
Set One: 6:30 - 7:45pm | Set Two: 9:00 - 10:30pm
Important Notes and Reservation Information:
- Due to high demand, we encourage guests to book well in advance on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Floor seats are reserved for Dinner and a Show Reservations (Music and Three Course Included)
- Reserved Bar Seats are $29 per guest and include music. Bar guests can order from our entire dinner menu as well as our wine & cocktail list.
- We do allow four to six walk-in guests per set. Walk-in guests will have a charge of $30 per person applied to their check on Fridays and Saturdays
- We respectfully request that guests limit their visits to one set only at this time