Venezuelan bassist Gonzalo Teppa presents a month residency featuring his most recent compositions that draw from the musical wells of contemporary jazz, Latin American music (Venezuelan, Brazilian and Afro-Cuban) blues, free jazz and more. Greg Harris - vibraphone/piano/percussion, Alex Heffron - guitar, Andrew Wheelock - drums, Ike Spivak - sax/flute/clarinet.
Teppa obtained his Bachelor of Music and Master in Jazz Studies degrees at The University of Colorado and has performed with: Wynton Marsalis, Jeff “Tain” Watts, Matt Wilson, Ed Simon, Chris Potter, Tom Harrell, Bobby Shew, Ron Miles, Art Lande, Slide Hampton, Don Byron, Jeremy Pelt, Ben Goldberg, among others. Some of Gonzalo's awards are: “Pathways to Jazz Grant-2018”, “2004, 2005, 2006, Best Jazz Soloist Award” from Downbeat Magazine, two Latin Grammy nominations, and more. Teppa has released five albums: “Designios”, “Travesias”, “Serpentina', “CONtrabajos de Aldemaro” and “Sinergia”.
Friday Show Times:
Set One: 6:30 - 7:45pm
Set Two: 9:00 - 10:30pm
Important Notes and Reservation Information:
- Due to high demand, we encourage guests to book well in advance on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Floor seats are reserved for Dinner and a Show Reservations (Music and Three Course Included)
- Reserved Bar Seats are $29 per guest and include music. Bar guests can order from our entire dinner menu as well as our wine & cocktail list.
- If availability permits, we do allow walk-in guests. Walk-in guests will have a charge of $30 per person applied to their check on Fridays and Saturdays
- We respectfully request that guests limit their visits to one set only at this time