The Steve Langemo Quartet (Stefan Flores: Drums, Adam Ohlson: Piano, Andy Burtschi: Acoustic Bass) performs eclectic modern jazz drawing heavily on compositions by the bandleader as well as off-the-beaten-path tunes by jazz greats. The guitarist's original music ranges from traditional swing with modern harmonies to funkier and more ethereal compositions, all presented with musical interplay by an organic group made up of jazz guitar, acoustic bass, piano, and drums.
Guitarist Steve Langemo is a versatile guitarist with a diverse background in jazz, funk, fusion, and other styles. After earning a master's degree in music Steve has worked extensively as a professional guitarist and educator all across the United States. Now residing in Colorado Springs, he owns/operates his own guitar and jazz focused music school, leads his own bands, works as a sideman with various groups, and serves as the guitarist, writer, and arranger for Denver funk/soul artist Jacob Larson's group. His recent album of original material Up From The Outside features some fantastic Colorado musicians and was released on the Guitar One Records label.
Saturday Show Times:
Set One: 6:30 - 7:45pm
Set Two: 9:00 - 10:30pm
Important Notes and Reservation Information:
- Due to high demand, we encourage guests to book well in advance on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Floor seats are reserved for Dinner and a Show Reservations (Music and Three Course Included)
- Reserved Bar Seats are $29 per guest and include music. Bar guests can order from our entire dinner menu as well as our wine & cocktail list.
- If availability permits, we do allow walk-in guests. Walk-in guests will have a charge of $30 per person applied to their check on Fridays and Saturdays
- We respectfully request that guests limit their visits to one set only at this time
Photography is courtesy of Armando Martinez Photography (opens in a new tab)