ROYAL ROOST REVIVAL
Curated and led by Colorado based saxophonist/arranger/composer Wil Swindler, this band pays homage to the iconic Royal Roost jazz club on New York's storied 52nd Street in the late 1940's where bebop was organically brought to life by musicians such as Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Tadd Dameron, Fats Navarro, Miles Davis and Max Roach.
Saturday Show Times:
Set One: 6:30 - 7:45pm | Set Two: 9:00 - 10:30pm
Important Notes and Reservation Information:
- Due to high demand, we encourage guests to book well in advance on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Floor seats are reserved for Dinner and a Show Reservations (Music and Three Course Included)
- Reserved Bar Seats are $29 per guest and include music. Bar guests can order from our entire dinner menu as well as our wine & cocktail list.
- We do allow four to six walk-in guests per set. Walk-in guests will have a charge of $30 per person applied to their check on Fridays and Saturdays
- We respectfully request that guests limit their visits to one set only at this time