Saturday nights in April, the Derek Banach Quintet (Eric Erhardt (tenor sax), Dave Hanson - piano, Andrew Rose - bass and Todd Reid - drums) will be performing two sets nightly inspired by the great Hank Mobley. From his early years as a sideman with the Jazz Messengers and Horace Silver to his later Blue-Note period, Mobley's well-loved compositions and contributions to the Hard-Bop lexicon are treasured by jazz musicians and music fans alike. Through their own voice, Derek's ever swinging quintet will pay homage to Mobley and his brilliant works.
Colorado native Derek Banach has performed professionally for 30 years in a variety of settings from Jazz to Hip-Hop, Salsa, Classical, and Reggae. His roots are firmly set in the Hard-Bop stylings of 60's period icons such as Lee Morgan, Freddie Hubbard and Woody Shaw. Derek's quintet album, 'Tugende' displays his composing talents and personal approach to trumpet playing. He has recorded with Italian producer Nicola Conte, Quintetto X, Paul Mulliken and has performed with Wynton Marsalis, Richie Cole, Joe Bonner and Ron Miles.
Saturday Show Times:
Set One: 6:30 - 7:45pm
Set Two: 9:00 - 10:30pm
Important Notes and Reservation Information:
- Due to high demand, we encourage guests to book well in advance on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Floor seats are reserved for Dinner and a Show Reservations (Music and Three Course Included)
- Reserved Bar Seats are $29 per guest and include music. Bar guests can order from our entire dinner menu as well as our wine & cocktail list.
- If availability permits, we do allow walk-in guests. Walk-in guests will have a charge of $30 per person applied to their check on Fridays and Saturdays
- We respectfully request that guests limit their visits to one set only at this time