We are excited to welcome the contemporary Afro-Caribbean and Latin Jazz sounds of Moderno back to the Nocturne stage for this special show. Moderno’s repertoire is anchored by a compelling book of original material, but also includes select Latin Jazz classics and works from contemporary masters, such as Miguel Zenon, Paquito D’Rivera and John Benitez. Moderno is a two time Nocturne artist in residency 'alumni' and has become a crowd favorite over the last four years.
Jeremy Wendelin - woodwinds, Derek Banach - trumpet, Peter Ellingson - piano, Jon Cullison - bass, Manuel Lopez - drums
Bandleader and saxophonist Jeremy Wendelin is a versatile musician who brings passion and artistry to every performance. Jeremy has performed in a range of musical situations from street corner to club to concert hall — from solo saxophone to symphony orchestra. As a teacher, he works with woodwind sections at several Denver-area schools and maintains a small studio of private students. In addition to Moderno, Jeremy regularly leads his jazz quartet at clubs, concerts, and events throughout Colorado.
Friday Show Times:
Set One: 6:30 - 7:45pm
Set Two: 9:00 - 10:30pm
Important Notes and Reservation Information:
- Due to high demand, we encourage guests to book well in advance on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Floor seats are reserved for Dinner and a Show Reservations (Music and Three Course Included)
- Reserved Bar Seats are $29 per guest and include music. Bar guests can order from our entire dinner menu as well as our wine & cocktail list.
- If availability permits, we do allow walk-in guests. Walk-in guests will have a charge of $30 per person applied to their check on Fridays and Saturdays
- We respectfully request that guests limit their visits to one set only at this time