Andrew Vogt returns to the Nocturne stage for the last three Fridays in October to present a collection of wide ranging original works, including new compositions from his upcoming double-length record project. Described by some as a "musical chameleon", a single performance by Andrew can include influences of swing, bebop, cool jazz, fusion, klezmer, and tango!
Personnel: Andrew Vogt - Saxophones, Clarinet, Drew Morell - Bass, Dave Rohlf - Drums, Victor Mestas / Adam Bodine - Piano. This series will be high energy, swinging, dynamic and adventurous.
Andrew Vogt is freelance sax/clarinet player based in Colorado. He is featured on many artists’ releases including recordings by Mark Sloniker, Paul Mullikin, Adam Bodine and more. Andrew has four CD’s out under his own name entitled “Action Plan”, “Cats Afoot”, “Twirling Zucchini Trio” and his 2019 release "Distracted by Donuts." Andrew Vogt earned a degree in Music Education from the University of Nebraska, while majoring in saxophone and minoring in clarinet. In addition to performing, he is proud to be the band director at St. Joseph Catholic School in Fort Collins, and St. John the Evangelist Catholic School and Immanuel Lutheran School in Loveland. He also maintains a private studio, teaching woodwind students of all levels of skill and experience.
Friday Show Times:
Set One: 6:30 - 7:45pm
Set Two: 9:00 - 10:30pm
Important Notes and Reservation Information:
- Due to high demand, we encourage guests to book well in advance on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Floor seats are reserved for Dinner and a Show Reservations (Music and Three Course Included)
- Reserved Bar Seats are $29 per guest and include music. Bar guests can order from our entire dinner menu as well as our wine & cocktail list.
- If availability permits, we do allow walk-in guests. Walk-in guests will have a charge of $30 per person applied to their check on Fridays and Saturdays
- We respectfully request that guests limit their visits to one set only at this time
Photography is courtesy of Armando Martinez Photography (opens in a new tab)