Celebrate the music of Carole King, one of the most prolific songwriters of the 20th century, reimagined in a jazz setting by saxophonist and bandleader Briana Harris. Sets will include vocal features and instrumental explorations of music from King's career, including well-known hits from her album Tapestry as well as deeper cuts from her catalog. The lineup for this special night includes: Briana Harris - saxophone / vocals, Spencer Zweifel - piano, Matt Smiley - bass, Gabe Mangione - drums and Marion Powers on vocals.
Briana Harris is a musician, artist manager, and entrepreneur with a focus on empowering creatives to do their best work. A versatile creator and collaborator, Bri has credits as a saxophonist, singer, songwriter, producer, arranger, and composer. Her debut album as a solo artist, When We’re Found, contains 10 original songs that explore personal stories and venture through an eclectic set of style and genre influences. A saxophonist by trade, Briana is a performing member, manager, and co-owner of The Burroughs, a Colorado-based original funk and soul band. As a performer, recording artist and composer, Briana’s credits include performances with The O'Jays, Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra, and Annie Booth; recordings with the David Caffey Jazz Orchestra, the Spencer Zweifel Quintet, Socrates Garcia Latin Jazz Orchestra, and Art Deco; and original music composed for Octave Records and KUNC radio's Colorado Edition program.
Friday Show Times:
Set One: 6:30 - 7:45pm
Set Two: 9:00 - 10:30pm
Important Notes and Reservation Information:
- Due to high demand, we encourage guests to book well in advance on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Floor seats are reserved for Dinner and a Show Reservations (Music and Three Course Included)
- Reserved Bar Seats are $49 per guest and include music. Bar guests can order from our entire dinner menu as well as our wine & cocktail list.
- If availability permits, we do allow walk-in guests.
- We respectfully request that guests limit their visits to one set only at this time
Photography is courtesy of Armando Martinez Photography (opens in a new tab)