The Gabriel Mervine Quintet is a collection of prodigious, like minded artists who have traveled the world round, performing and sharing the jazz art form with thousands of people. For this special series, Gabe and company honor the legendary trumpeter and Blue Note icon Lee Morgan. Gabe will be joined on stage by Jack Dunlevie on piano, Adam Gang on tenor and a cavalcade of talented bassists and drummers including Seth Lewis, Patrick McDevitt, Paul Romaine, Dru Heller and Gabe Mangione.
Bandleader Gabriel Mervine is deeply rooted in the traditions of Jazz and Classical and is an active contributor to the modern music scene both in Colorado and nationally. Born in Bridgewater, New Jersey, Gabriel began his professional playing career at the age of thirteen. By the time he graduated high school he was already looking at making a career out of playing the trumpet. He has studied with Bobby Shew, Roger Ingram, and Greg Gisbert and quickly gained recognition for as a unique and capable player in any environment. Gabriel has performed with Natalie Cole, Christian McBride, Chie Imaizumi, Terence Blanchard, Russell Malone, Maceo Parker, Fred Wesley, John McNeil, Convergence, Roberta Gambarini, the Motet, and Houston Person Gabriel now resides in Denver, Colorado and keeps a rigorous schedule of local and national performances.
Friday Show Times:
Set One: 6:30 - 7:45pm
Set Two: 9:00 - 10:30pm
Important Notes and Reservation Information:
- Due to high demand, we encourage guests to book well in advance on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Floor seats are reserved for Dinner and a Show Reservations (Music and Three Course Included)
- Reserved Bar Seats are $29 per guest and include music. Bar guests can order from our entire dinner menu as well as our wine & cocktail list.
- If availability permits, we do allow walk-in guests. Walk-in guests will have a charge of $30 per person applied to their check on Fridays and Saturdays
- We respectfully request that guests limit their visits to one set only at this time