Peter Sommer and Greg Harris present a saxophone/vibraphone front line on Saturdays in June backed by Steve Denny (piano) Michael Rinko (bass) and Dru Heller (drums). Featuring bebop classics from Thelonious Monk, Benny Golson, Charlie Parker, Tadd Dameron, John Coltrane, Bud Powell, Wayne Shorter, and many more.
Peter Sommer has contributed his energetic tenor playing and creative spirit to a wide variety of musical projects ranging from mainstream bebop to avant garde and beyond at venues across the nation and around the world. Although rooted in the great jazz tradition of his heroes Duke Ellington, Thelonious Monk, John Coltrane and Ornette Coleman, he continues to search for the mystery in music making and takes great joy in sharing the present moment with the listener. Peter Sommer is Associate Professor of Jazz Studies and Saxophone at Colorado State University in Ft. Collins. At CSU, Mr. Sommer directs Jazz Ensemble I and coordinates the Jazz Studies area. Peter is a D'Addario endorsed Woodwinds Artist.
Saturday Show Times:
Set One: 6:30 - 7:45pm | Set Two: 9:00 - 10:30pm
Important Notes and Reservation Information:
- Due to high demand, we encourage guests to book well in advance on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Floor seats are reserved for Dinner and a Show Reservations (Music and Three Course Included)
- Reserved Bar Seats are $29 per guest and include music. Bar guests can order from our entire dinner menu as well as our wine & cocktail list.
- We do allow four to six walk-in guests per set. Walk-in guests will have a music charge of $30 per person applied to their check on Fridays and Saturdays.
- We respectfully request that guests limit their visits to one set only at this time