Trumpeter Derek Banach returns to the Nocturne stage to explore classic and straight ahead works from the 60's to the present. Composers include Lee Morgan, Hank Mobley, Freddie Hubbard, Wayne Shorter, Cedar Walton, Mulgrew Miller as well as original works by Derek.
Colorado native Derek Banach has performed professionally for 30 years in a variety of settings from Jazz to Hip-Hop, Salsa, Classical, and Reggae. His roots are firmly set in the Hard-Bop stylings of 60's period icons such as Lee Morgan, Freddie Hubbard and Woody Shaw. Derek's quintet album, "Tugende" displays his composing talents and personal approach to trumpet playing. He has recorded with Italian producer Nicola Conte, Quintetto X, Paul Mulliken and has performed with Wynton Marsalis, Richie Cole, Joe Bonner and Ron Miles.
Saturday Show Times:
Set One: 6:30 - 7:45pm | Set Two: 9:00 - 10:30pm
Important Notes and Reservation Information:
- Due to high demand, we encourage guests to book well in advance on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Floor seats are reserved for Dinner and a Show Reservations (Music and Three Course Included)
- Reserved Bar Seats are $35 per guest and include music. Bar seat guests can order from our entire dinner menu as well as our wine & craft cocktail list.
- We set aside four to six walk-in bar seats per set. Walk-in guests will have a music charge of $35 per person applied to their check on Fridays and Saturdays.
- We respectfully request that guests limit their visits to one set only at this time